Academy - General Info
General information abut the Academy, what it is and who it's for.
- What is the Clinical Coding Academy?
- Who is the Academy aimed at?
- Is the Academy recognised or endorsed by NHS England?
- How does the Monmouth e-learning Academy differ to traditional classroom training?
Careers in Coding
Want to know more about clinical coding careers? This section provides answers to common questions we're asked about getting into clinical coding.
- Do you provide clinical coding career information?
- How do I start my clinical coding career? What qualifications do I need to become a clinical coder?
- Do you offer courses to help pass the NCCQ exam?
These articles provide information relating to the content of the academy, including the lessons, topics and quizzes.
- Where do you source your e-learning course material from?
- Are there e-learning courses on standards updates?
- Do I get immediate feedback after completing an e-learning quiz?
- As a member, do I get access to new e-learning courses when they are released?
Not sure which membership suits you? Find out more about each membership in this section.
- Can I try the Academy's e-learning platform before I sign-up?
- How do I sign-up to the Academy as an IRHIM member?
- Do I need to be a part of a trust or coding company to join the Academy?
- Can I pay for individual courses?